Bon Voyage!


Welcome to the world of cruising! Whether novice or seasoned cruiser, picking the perfect cruise vacation just became a whole lot easier. This blog is bringing you the 411 on cruising according to me, Shon "Cruise Man 3000" Ford! This site is a 'cruisetacular' collection of my personal cruising experiences, cruise ship reviews, and cruise line ratings—I’m bringing you the latest and greatest from the high seas! I hope to bid you a Bon Voyage on a contemporary innovative ocean going vessel very soon! Hey, while you're at it, have a 'cruisemazing' day! Much love—Shon!


Monday, April 7, 2014

Farewell for Now, Cruise Friends!

I'll be sailing away for a while...
but I hope to return soon.
Hey, everyone! This is going to be my last blog post on The Ocean Escape for a while. I am going to walk away from this platform for at least a year to focus on some personal matters that have arisen that need my full attention. After much prayer and see-sawing about it, I made the decision to take the next year off from all things cruise to get a better handle on things.

Many of you may recall me mentioning garnering an onboard employment opportunity with a cruise line and I can assure you that road has not lead me to this present decision (if I was gonna go work on a ship, I promise you all would be the first to know)! Just because I won't be broadcasting about cruising as I have in the past doesn't mean I will stop taking advantage of the BEST way to travel (so if you see me on the high seas, don't be a stranger)!

I just wanted to thank everyone who has supported me over all these years. Thank you for showing love and allowing me to share my high seas travels with you and your family! I will truly miss this, but I promise when I return, it will be with a cruisetacular bang! So this is farewell for now, cruise friends until we talk ship again. Hopefully, I'll see you all in 2015! Don't stop cruising and grooving! Much love always-Shon.

9 comments:

  1. Thank u for your cruisetacular insight. I will miss you spunk and smile

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your kind words! Look for me cruising and grooving again soon!

      Delete
  2. Good luck with your new adventure!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Sonja! Always my best to you and yours! Thanks for your support over the years!

      Delete
  3. Gailene @beachandcruiseApril 9, 2014 at 2:17 PM

    Will miss you Shon! Thank you for sharing all your wonderful adventures! Blessings in your new adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shon we will miss you and I do hope you will reconsider!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent blog you’ve got here.. It’s difficult to find high-quality writing like yours nowadays. I really appreciate individuals like you! Take care!! You can visit my website Ocean opportunities and teaching Commercial to Residential Conversion.

    ReplyDelete
  6. New York City has Cruise terminals in both Manhattan and Brooklyn. The terminal contains food vending machines, restrooms and an adjacent parking area. Manhattan Cruise Terminal parking service is easily available for all types of vehicles.

    ReplyDelete

Cruise Ship Pics

Loading...

Cruise Ship News

Loading...